AUSY University: The pathway to operational excellence
“The AUSY University is the driving force of the Group’s HR policy. This in-house training organisation was established in 2007 and has since proved its worth.” Didier Lichtensteger, Operational HR Director.
The AUSY University is a State-approved training organisation that creates and implements ambitious training courses of a high standard that are recognised by our partners and our clients. Our training courses are adapted to sectorial and technological changes in the expertise domains in which we operate.
We commit to providing our employees with an enriching professional training programme designed to accompany their career evolution and allow them to:
- Succeed in their professional goals
- Develop their technical expertise
- Discover new managerial practices
- Fulfil personal development objectives
Thanks to this accreditation, the AUSY University also accompanies clients of the Group in the training of their staff.
University Key figures:
- 25,000 training hours in 2014
- 1,500 people trained
- 3 branches: Technical, Personal Efficacy and Business